The primary mission of the Library is to support the educational, research, and outreach objectives of the University by:
- organizing and providing access to information resources, both on-site and through remote access, and
- promoting the necessary condition for their effective use, organization, and maintenance.
Its secondary mission is to provide the same services to residents of the Eastern Oklahoma region.
What can be added to this page to improve its content? Please let
us know using the "additional comments" box below.
Welcome to the Organic Chemistry II (Laboratory) LibGuide!
Use the above tabs to navigate through the variety of resources available through the library and/or online.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, or if you wish to set up an individual (one-on-one) consultation please use the information on the right to contact me (phone or email would be the best options). You can also do email reference or set up a research consultation by using the Ask a Librarian link.
Here are some general links to resources you may find useful.
- link to Blackboard
- link to the Spring 2015 Academic calendar
- link to the list of programs by College and Department
- College of Science and Health Professions
- Department of Natural Sciences
CLASS DESCRIPTION: A laboratory course consisting of designing and performing exercises dealing with synthesis, separation, and purification of organic compounds of interest and the use of instrumental methods in determining structure and identification of organic compounds. Prerequisite: CHEM 3223 or concurrent enrollment.